• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Threaded/Unthreaded Views

bigvinnysd

Cigar Intern
All of a sudden I can't view all of the posts in any thread simultaneously. I have to click on each individual response to the original post. How do I view the posts continuously?

-Vinny

Go to the "Options" drop down menu at the top right-hand side of your post, and choose "standard" view. It sounds like you are set to "outline" view right now.

:thumbs:

Go to the "Options" drop down menu at the top right-hand side of your post, and choose "standard" view. It sounds like you are set to "outline" view right now.

Thanks for explaining that! I didn't know how to get rid of it besides clearing my cookies. It seems to happen when I click on a CP thread from searching Google.

Thanks for explaining that! I didn't know how to get rid of it besides clearing my cookies. It seems to happen when I click on a CP thread from searching Google.

I've noticed this too. When I hit a post from a Google search, sometimes it is displayed in Outline mode, yet I no longer have the Outline display option when viewing a thread.

Hmmm....

It's because google was indexing us using a different thread view. I disabled this feature so google can no longer index us that way (as of 2 weeks ago). It may take awhile before the old threads get reindexed.