• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Three day weekend

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Hey fellow members,
I sure appreciate having this site to comunicate amongst ourselves.
I have worked for the past 5 years 6 days a week as the manager/website designer and a few other hats.
We just decided to close for an entire 3 day weekend and Im kinda excited untill I remember what is scheduled this weekend. Some of you may find this entertaining.
On Sunday Sept 2nd. I am going to the local strip club.
http://www.pcw-wrestling.com/xxxtreme.html
You see I am The Head Booker and general evil mean owner of PCW Wrestling (at least for the shows)
Im that arrogent suit wearing wise ass type who has all the power. Only one thing though. Some of the wrestlers don't quite see things my way. So this show I simply get them irritated and they only beat me up mildly
like a simple elivated powerbomb or a kendo stick accross the head. We will see. THe last show went well.
I have a gimick htat is great because everywhere we do a show it is ussually a non smoking gig. But the Head Booker always has a segment where he sparks up his cigar while listening to the whinings of some looser wrestler. So the rest of the evening, I enjoy.
WE are going fishing in a seirra california lake, if we can find one that's not on fire that is.. Then a quite night camping. Or something of that nature.Wish you all a great weekend.The Head BookerMike Leahy
www.pcw-wrestling.com
(yes it's the real deal!)