• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thursday Night Chat

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
The last couple of weeks the participation in the chat room has dropped dramatically. I'm guessing that it may be due to a couple of things, warmer weather, busy with family, etc. With the number of new members on CP I was hoping that some of the new members would drop by the room and introduce themselves and if they had any questions, they could ask those of us that have been on the board for awhile about ideas for passes or if they had basic questions about passes, we could help them out also.Excuse the rambling, I'll stop and go smoke a cigar. :biggrin:

I can't get in the chat room still. I don't know what to do!

I haven't been able to visit as much as I like. I've been extremely busy with work, and other committments. Darren, I don't know why you can get in. I'm still looking for a better chat service.

I keep trying to get in almost every Thursday and can't get in either.I don't think it is the ISP.Debbie

I know I have been neglecting my duties on the chat lately by not being there. Life has been rough on the old work front. Been short staff so they pick the senior staff to pick up the slack. I have been working 4-6 fourteen hour days with no end in sight.
The only consilation is that I am on VACATION all week, so I will be on Thursday night and any other night you guys might want to get together to discuss our favorite subject. I was thinking of a special Sunday chat to celebrate my vacation. Give me some feedback and don't make fun of my spelling too much.

I'd be up for a chat on Sunday, Ed. LMK what time.(Edited by Shadow at 11:40 pm on April 27, 2001)

sunday would be a good idea but I still can't get it to work.:(

(OK...I'll be on @ 10pm EST if any of you want to stop by and say howdy.

Good time, right after The Sopranos. :biggrin:

Had it planned that way all along.:confused: :cool:(Edited by EdGar at 8:48 pm on April 28, 2001)

I'm actually logged in to the forum right now! :biggrin: Hopefully I'll stay logged in and won't be the only one tonight.

Rod have we found a new chat server? I think MIRC works very well I've used it alot myself. Also If thurs is becoming a bad day for us I am open to other days Mon, Tues, Thurs are really starting to be bad for me thanks to work. Just wondering.

Haven't heard anything on this in a while, just figured I'd bring it up again. :biggrin: