• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tied the knot!

bchem

Well, I'll be breif for now, but I finally got married this past Saturday! It was an amazing ceremony and a day I will never forget. Needless to say, I am extremely happy and greatful to have her in my life.

However, now that she is the beneficiary (sp?) she wants me to get a life insurance policy because of what moki had waiting in my mailbox when we got home!!! She figures she might as well get some money out of the deal with the way things have been going recently. This guy blew out a HUGE want in my cigar wish-list. Never thought I'd see that one in my lifetime!!! Now I have to find the right time to smoke it! Seriously, thanks for the sticks man. Very much appreciated. I am truly speechless.....about the wedding too! ;) :laugh:

Congratulations on the cigars! Oh yeah,...and the wedding!! :laugh:

Congrats on the wedding. Tell the mrs to expect more hits, just take a look around the forum. Mailbox sales have gone up trifold , thx to some wonderful BOTLs in CP.

Congrats, man. Best days of my life are the days I got married and the day my boy was born.

Of course getting bombed by Moki would rank right up there! :laugh:

Good luck to you and your wife! :)

Congrats! But you'll soon find out you should have said "Tied the noose!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: