• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tiger Lighter

cajunblaze

I have researched alot on how to take the best care of your lighter. I ordered a Tiger lighter from big Al along with the box of tats. I was just wondering if anyone has expierence with them. I couldn't find any info on this particular lighter in the search function.
Thanks for your help,
Rich

I have one that I picked up for free at an local event, with a purchase. I have had it now for a few years and use it from time to time. As a triple torch, I find it uses a lot of fuel and needs to be refilled more often than I like. Other than that, it is a pretty good lighter. The only thing I do is make sure to purge it before you fill it.

Ken

I have a Tiger lighter that I bought for 19.00, Its the one that looks exactly like the Prometheus lighter, and it has been ROCK solid for 4 years now.

I just picked one up last week for $20. Dual flame with two punches. They have a great warranty.

I was gifted one a couple of years ago...a less expensive one and it has been working this whole time. I would say great for the $.

Pretty unbeatable for the cash mate, for sure.

I have a Tiger lighter that has Blue Rhino stamped on the bottom, telling us who manufactures the Blue Rhinos (and I wonder how many other brands?).

Very solid lighter, but I will echo the sentiment that it does need a lot of refilling.

Pretty unbeatable for the cash mate, for sure.

I have a Tiger lighter that has Blue Rhino stamped on the bottom, telling us who manufactures the Blue Rhinos (and I wonder how many other brands?).

Very solid lighter, but I will echo the sentiment that it does need a lot of refilling.

I might have to stock up on the fuel. I just bought a triple flame torch for $18.00!
Thanks for the replies,
Rich