• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tijuana ISOM's

MountainPasser

Highest Passer CONUS.
What might happen to someone trying to bring back ISOM’s from, I don’t know lets say Tijuana? Do they just take the cigars or do they take the person as well? These questions are only for educational purposes.

-Mpass

They take the cigars, slap you on the wrist and tell you good try. LOL Unless they are in a bad mood, then they will take you from the car, strip and body cavity search you and then put you under lights to cook for a few hours while they go to have lunch. Then, they'll take your cigars and tell you good try.

Just wear the same underwear the whole time you're there. Then, right before you leave, change them and wrap the isoms in the smelly underwear! Custom's won't go near them!!!!

Bwaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :sign: :sign:

I know when you get to Mexico it will be tempting to run right in a buy away but I just want to say make sure your getting the REAL thing! Counterfeting is pretty rampant south of the ole border, if the price is too good to be true................... beware ???

MP it's just my 2 cents, have a great time and drink a magarita for me :D

thanks for the advice. I plan on taking a long hard look at anything I buy down there. I plan on going to La Casa Del Habano when I get there. Even though its an authorized store I still plan on looking twice.

I'll pass on the magarita but i'll get a dubble shot of tequila for you.

-Mpass

Just watch out for the little wormie in the bottom of the bottle :D ;) :D

When did they start putting worms in tequila? ;)

Watch the worms. One of them might be related to Ryan! ;)