• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a change

tdog

My beloved Bears clinched the NFC North today against the Vikings who have the 31st ranked pass defense in the league. Rex Grossman had 6 completions and 3 picks. I fell it is time for Lovie to make a change. Let us see if Brian Griese can manage the game better.

I thought this year with the threat of the deep ball that the running game would be better than last year when teams knew that they were going to run the ball and the Bears had a great season doing so. But the run game isn't as good this year either. Where is Trent Dilfer when you need him. :laugh:

The bears would probably do better with Gramps at QB. Suit up George, your going in. :laugh: :thumbs:

Well, I agree, but Lovie just stated that Rex gottem to 10-2 and he's their QB. So I don't think a change is in store just yet.

Yeah, I saw the same report. They are staying with Rex.

How'd they do against the Patriots a couple of weeks ago, I missed that game.... :whistling: