• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time for a prayer!

camaroon4me

"Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-Tip!&quo
Hey Guys,

I have been thinking lately, since all of us seem to be one big family, I think it's only right that we lift each other up in prayer in times of trouble, as well as in good times.

Maybe it's time that we have a special thread for prayer requests. There are so many things going on even now, that it would be nice to have people praying for each other here. I volunteer to pray for anyone that cares to post a need, unless it's for winning the lottery or such as that.

Just a thought!

JV

I've been thinking the same thing. A Chaplains corner so to speak. (Of course, being a Chaplain I'm gonna there)

Good idea.

If we had just a single thread, we should make 2, kinda like the wish list.

1 to post prayer requests and 1 to post replys. That way, the request thread wouldn't get so cluttered.

OR

We could have a whole section, I like the 'Chaplain's Corner' idea. (this one gets my vote)

geldor1 said:
We could have a whole section, I like the 'Chaplain's Corner' idea. (this one gets my vote)
....seems like family here, and comfort from family is often among the best medicine there is. Not a bad idea..... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.