• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

time for some fun...

MountainPasser

Highest Passer CONUS.
Three blind mice, three blind mice …

Wanted 3 cigar smokers that want to try something new and write about it. What are we going to do, a blind review of four different cigars.

I need three people that are interested in this blind review. Each player will purchase 6 cigars, all the same. To be fair to all players, no cigars under $6.00 each please, each player will be spending at least $36.00 on their cigars. If a player chooses to go above this level then that is their choice and the other player’s gain. After you purchase the cigars remove all bands and identifying marks. Then mail out 2 cigars to each of the other players. Each player will get 6 cigars total, 2 cigars of the same type from each of the other 3 players. The players will then smoke and write a review of each cigar taking their best guess as to what it was. After all three reviews are in, the “sending” player will spill the beans and let us all know what it was. So in the end we will have 3 reviews on 4 different cigars. Also I hope a goodtime and lots of fun guessing and smoking. I would like the reviews to have the same format with four categories: Aesthetics, Construction, Flavor and Strength, and General Comments. Also an overall rating 0.0 to 5.0.

Player1 ==> 2 cigars from Player 2, Player 3, and Player 4.
Player2 ==> 2 cigars from Player 1, Player 3, and Player 4.
Player3 ==> 2 cigars from Player 1, Player 2, and Player 4.
Player4 ==> 2 cigars from Player 1, Player 2, and Player 3.

If this sounds like fun to you let me know. If you think I have missed the mark in some way then let me know. I just want to try new cigars that other people like. I also like sharing my opinions.

Mpass.

Ok, where did I go wrong with this? Can my definition of what’s fun be this of center? Is it the reviews people don’t want to write, or is it going out on a limb and guessing what it was? Is it that I love acids t-shirt I have? It can’t be me, it’s all about me, just check my sig. line.

Hummmm……..

:) :0 :)
Maybe it’s worse than I thought and you’re all out to get me?
I see, what’s going on. The barking dog was right after all.
Na.
:) :0 :)

Well McP it looks like its just you and me. “Two blind mice” Ok adamantly not as catchy but you take what you can get.

Mpass

I know for me it was traveling for work so much. Then when I get home the holidays hit. I think you just caught a lot of people at a time where they are busy, or are making major purchases prior to xmas.

Emo

Well I'm not too proud to beg. :)
Welcome aboard Leebo glad to have you. :)
I was just wodering what was going on. I thought it might be because I’m a new name on the board. I also thought I missed the ball on something. I think this will be fun and I plan on shipping my smokes out Monday.

Leebo I’ll PM you with my addy.

Mpass

Okay, I'm stopping by my shop tomorrow to get my sticks. I need McP's addy, so, pm me. I am assuming it's just the 3 of us so I only need 4 sticks, correct?

Let me know!

Lee :D

MPass, can you recap the details for us with names? I'm kind of slow. I think I get it, but I am not positive. Thanks, bro!

We each buy 4 of the same cigar and send 2 to the other players without markings. The other players smoke and post a review with a guess as to what it was. The reviews should have the same format with four categories: Aesthetics, Construction, Flavor and Strength, and General Comments. Also an overall rating 0.0 to 5.0.

Mpass = 2 xxx cigars from McP and 2 yyy cigars from Leebo.
McP = zzz cigars from Mpass and 2 yyy cigars from Leebo.
Leebo = 2 zzz cigars from Mpass and 2 xxx cigars from McP.

Mpass

Got mine today, they'll go out tomorrow!

I can't wait to see the reviews on these!! :D

Mountain Passer: 0302 0980 0002 3329 1482

Lee: 0302 0980 0002 3329 1451

You are going to like those, fellas. :D :D :D

Alright, mine went out today, you should get them by next week. I took in an arm full so I had to send 'em first class! :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
...I had to send 'em first class! :D
Lee, you may have stumbled on to something here. After my experiences with Priority Mail, and considering how quickly your First Class package arrived, I may start using that! It's probably a lot cheaper, and your cigars to me arrived in Texas in four business days. The cigars look great, I guess I should start smoking them soon!