• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Time to pay back Contest

simmsboard

Slacker in trainning
Ok brothers it’s time I step up and contest up. I have been lurking and learning for 2 years now. I am no where near an expert on cigars, but with what I have learned from here, and at our Thursday night cigar gathering I am getting a feel for the leaf . So since I find myself back in college this year after far to many years away I present you the “Movies that make me laugh Quiz”

Here is what I am going to be giving to the first person to get all 5 questions correct.
You will get 5 of my favorite sticks (pictured below for motivation).

IMG_0088.jpg

As a little bonus if you are not the winner of the main contest, and you want to take a guess at the first concert I ever attended (it was in the mid 70’s at the Minnesota state fair) anyone happening to stumble on this band I will send out a decent three pack of treats.

Question 1 In the movie Slap Shot what do the Hanson brothers wrap around their knuckles before the game?

Question 2 In Animal House what is Flounders grade point average? (this is followed by one of the best lines ever….Fat drunk, and stupid in no way to go through life son!!)

Question 3 In the Big Lebowski what is the Dudes favorite drink?

Question 4 From The Princess Bride what are the two assets that Fezzik and Inigo forget to list for Wesley when they are up on the wall outside the castle?

Question 5 (ok this movie really sucked but good for this quiz) In the fine picture Kicking and Screaming coach Ditka is seen smoking cigars through most of the movie …what kind of cigars is he smoking ?

Good Luck folks and again thanks for being a cool community.

Joe

foil
white russians
wheelbarrow, holocaust cloak
his own brand

Ok brothers it's time I step up and contest up. I have been lurking and learning for 2 years now. I am no where near an expert on cigars, but with what I have learned from here, and at our Thursday night cigar gathering I am getting a feel for the leaf . So since I find myself back in college this year after far to many years away I present you the "Movies that make me laugh Quiz"

Here is what I am going to be giving to the first person to get all 5 questions correct.
You will get 5 of my favorite sticks (pictured below for motivation).

IMG_0088.jpg

As a little bonus if you are not the winner of the main contest, and you want to take a guess at the first concert I ever attended (it was in the mid 70's at the Minnesota state fair) anyone happening to stumble on this band I will send out a decent three pack of treats.

Question 1 In the movie Slap Shot what do the Hanson brothers wrap around their knuckles before the game? tin foil

Question 2 In Animal House what is Flounders grade point average? (this is followed by one of the best lines ever….Fat drunk, and stupid in no way to go through life son!!) Zero point two...

Question 3 In the Big Lebowski what is the Dudes favorite drink? White Russians

Question 4 From The Princess Bride what are the two assets that Fezzik and Inigo forget to list for Wesley when they are up on the wall outside the castle? wheelbarrow nad holocaust cloak

Question 5 (ok this movie really sucked but good for this quiz) In the fine picture Kicking and Screaming coach Ditka is seen smoking cigars through most of the movie …what kind of cigars is he smoking ? Henry Clay?

Good Luck folks and again thanks for being a cool community.

Joe

Nice contest

foil
Zero point two
White Russians
wheelbarrow, holocaust cloak
Graycliff - Mike Ditka series

I was searching like crazy and then a customer had to call me. Of all the nerve, do they think I'm actually here to do work! Thanks for the contest, and that is a great looking prize package.

D

Looks like all but the bonus question is DONE.
So here goes - Thin Lizzy

Foil
White Russian
Wheelbarrow, Holocaust Cloak
The Ditka Cigar

Joe, you do realize that once you announce a winner you are going to be expected to have a 10th post contest? :sign:

BTW, nice package.

Looks like all but the bonus question is DONE.
So here goes - Thin Lizzy

Not so fast. I know for a fact that at least one question has not been answered correctly. Unfortunately I am not allowed to play. :(

Several folks have gotten 4 out of 5 but no cigars yet ...and Lynard Skynard was actually my 2nd concert first one was easy listining style (I was only 12 it seemed cool).

Joe, you do realize that once you announce a winner you are going to be expected to have a 10th post contest? :sign:

BTW, nice package.

Do you know how I know you are........ :whistling: :laugh:
Terll me you didn't just say that!!!!!