• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TN vs FL

HA! I'm going to be at the game and am a huuuuge Florida fan. But I don't know about covering 30 points!

I'll give it some thought.

If you don't have any takers Mark I'm game!

Oh what the hell!
wink.gif

Who's Florida playing this week? Is it Southwestern Appalachian State Seminary Community College? I imagine TBo will be teaching kids to read Braille before kickoff and doing open heart surgery at halftime. John

Who's Florida playing this week? Is it Southwestern Appalachian State Seminary Community College? I imagine TBo will be teaching kids to read Braille before kickoff and doing open heart surgery at halftime. John
Hater! :angry: :laugh:

Ok Mark premium 5'er sounds good. Can't wait to watch the game!
biggrin.gif

No hating, I just think the media spends too much time telling us how great he is. Last year before the UM/UF game they did about 30 minutes on his circumcision/peace work. They didn't even do a 30 second infomercial on the opposing QB Robert Marve. Local and national sports stations coddle his jockstrap and have to repeatedly tell you how great he is. They are just setting up for what they hope might be the next marketable media darling since Michael Jordan. I have to listen to his Ole' Miss speech after he lost the game over and over. The Putz (Happy Rosh Hashana ya'll) was almost crying for flips sake. Then I have to hear his halftime rant over and over when they played Oklahoma. The tree some nutcake carved out to his likeness in Gainsville, the words of his rants being placed on some building on campus. Overkill wouldn't you say? However he did get pissy when Mel Keiper told him he'd never make it as a QB in the NFL. Meanwhile the Gators are beating up on schools that have no business playing them. And they like to make a statement...up 49-3 TBo is still in and throwing the ball. Oh yeah he's great....at beating cupcake teams. John

Very true. The media eats him up like crazy that is no doubt. I live in Utah so I don't see it constantly. I am just a team fan and think he has been a great quarterback. Although, I am extremely skeptical about him being an NFL quarterback. And yes, the first 2 teams every year are bullshit and has been so for years. They have played terrible teams the first 2 games of the year for as long as anyone can remember. And then you have teams like USC who play Ohio St. one game into the season. We call it Florida's preseason, cause it really is just warmup games. Now they have a solid 6 game stretch of all great competitive teams to play against so we will see how they handle it this year.

Leaving in the morning to go tailgate in Gainesville. Can't wait!

Gainsville is a great place to tailgate, the Swamp an awesome stadium. I went there a few years back when UM played them and I remember little 10 year old kids screaming at us: "You're Gator bait!". You'll have a great time...John

Gainsville is a great place to tailgate, the Swamp an awesome stadium. I went there a few years back when UM played them and I remember little 10 year old kids screaming at us: "You're Gator bait!". You'll have a great time...John
Indeed it is. Gainesville is a great little town and an awesome place to tailgate. LOL at the Gator bait! I was there last year VS LSU and it seemed the opposing teams were still very welcome. We even had some Tiger fans come over and tailgate with is and shared some food and drinks. Thanks John I'm sure it will be a good time! :)

Ok that is not the game I expected, I thought it was a pretty good game!

A 5'er will be in the mail Monday!
thumbs-up.gif

Ok that is not the game I expected, I thought it was a pretty good game!

A 5'er will be in the mail Monday!
thumbs-up.gif

The lady that cuts my hair in Knoxville cuts Monte's as well. She gave me the inside scoop to not believe the spread when I saw it.

Give Tennessee a couple of seasons. We'll call it the "Rocky Top Revival," I say.

-Mark

Well I will add my little blurb...I don't mind, or have not minded in the past, rooting for the Gators. But in the last 2 years I am so sick of the media playing up the "Tebow Gators" I do not know what to do. It makes me SICK to hear it. All I heard for the FL/TN game was that Florida was out for TN because of Kiffin...well Kiffin IS a punk. I can't stand him. But the score at the end of the game was nothing that I was expecting, not from a team that was gonna put the "Tebow" smack down on Tennessee. So, whatever. I am just excited about Alabama/ HOG!! next weekend!! In proper respect we will be cooking some pig for the game on Saturday! At any rate...everyone have a GREAT week and a wonderful college football saturday!!

Melly

ROLL TIDE!!

TBo had a pick and a fumble against a team that he was supposed to beat by 30. I guess the media will be quiet this week. Overall there was a lot of good football this weekend though. John

Well I will add my little blurb...I don't mind, or have not minded in the past, rooting for the Gators. But in the last 2 years I am so sick of the media playing up the "Tebow Gators" I do not know what to do. It makes me SICK to hear it. All I heard for the FL/TN game was that Florida was out for TN because of Kiffin...well Kiffin IS a punk. I can't stand him. But the score at the end of the game was nothing that I was expecting, not from a team that was gonna put the "Tebow" smack down on Tennessee. So, whatever. I am just excited about Alabama/ HOG!! next weekend!! In proper respect we will be cooking some pig for the game on Saturday! At any rate...everyone have a GREAT week and a wonderful college football saturday!!

Melly

ROLL TIDE!!

I'm a Tennessee fan who used to wonder whether Kiffin was just a punk. The more and more I read about him and the fighting mentality he has helped to instill in this team, the more and more I've started to like him. He's a young coach and he isn't going to get everything right. On the whole, I'd say things are looking positive for TN's football future. Now let's just get a quarterback who we can actually trust to throw the ball...

-Mark

Sticks are on the way Mark!

DC# 0304 1070 0001 5953 2154

Hope you enjoy them and let me know when they land!

Dean