• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To all of those who serve & protect

NorCalCigarLover

The Wine Guy
The killing of four Oakland police officers has been all over the headlines lately and today there is a large memorial service in Oakland CA. The memorial service and its preperations were all over the news yesterday and they're expecting attendance to be huge.

This morning while on my way into work I noticed a steady stream of police cars and motorcycles headed north on the 101 but it wasn't until I saw a group of about 40 police cars with their lights on that I got a lump in my throat. I said a silent prayer and knew I had to thank all of you who serve and protect us for your service.

To the 4 Oakland police officers who were killed this week, rest in peace. To all of our brothers here at CP who serve and protect us ..... thank you for your service.

David

You will be missed! Thanks David we cannot hear that enough!

Blkmbadge.jpg

Keith

Great post David!

And thanks to all who risk their lives so we can live in relative peace!

Thank you to everyone that serves and protects.

The killing of four Oakland police officers has been all over the headlines lately and today there is a large memorial service in Oakland CA. The memorial service and its preperations were all over the news yesterday and they're expecting attendance to be huge.

This morning while on my way into work I noticed a steady stream of police cars and motorcycles headed north on the 101 but it wasn't until I saw a group of about 40 police cars with their lights on that I got a lump in my throat. I said a silent prayer and knew I had to thank all of you who serve and protect us for your service.

To the 4 Oakland police officers who were killed this week, rest in peace. To all of our brothers here at CP who serve and protect us ..... thank you for your service.

David

I could not have said it better myself. The men and women in blue let us sleep at night.

Ed

David thanks for reminding us of those things we take for granted!

I have 3 funerals to attend this weekend for 3 of our Illinois Soldiers we lost last week.

It's been a rough few months. But this is a reminder that we have people putting their lives on the line everyday, in the cities as well.

David

Does it still count if I'm retired and "serving" and "protecting" from a corporate office? :whistling:

I love you, man... :love:

Thanks David...

It's hard to lose Officers, even harder to lose Operators......

David,

Thank you for adding this very important post.

Moreover, I give another thanks to the many men and women who put their lives on the line for us everyday of their lives.

Thanks guys for all that you've done and will do. Keep up the good fight!!