• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To Mr. "David Man"

defetis

Token
I was starting off my day today late, and racing to make it to work on time. I run out to my car and notice a package laying next to the mail box. I recieved a package from a David Man, not a member when I did a search so I assume he kept his last name confidential. Anyway, after my post a few days ago about CI legends, he was kind enough to send me an assortment of his CI Legends, so thank you brother! If you read this I would like your address. Again thank you!

Defetis, Congratulations!! Enjoy and cool move from David. Have you checked the pass? I hear Kansas City is under the gun. :rolleyes:

Just like Secret Santa you have to figure it out :)

Have you considered that perhaps that is his real name?

Nice Play Dave!

Sounds like a bit like superhero though... (imagine the Superman announcer saying) Wherever there is a BOTL in need, you can find, Davidman...

Fish

I was searching under david not dave! Does anyone have this mans address?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here......call me crazy.....but the first guy who responded to your CI Legend post was named Dave..........and he mentions CI Legends in his profile.

Just a SWAG