• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To My BOTL

Roseysman

Still Me
I really dont know how to put this but here goes .........
Last night at 2AM I was awakened by a represenative of our government ringing my door bell.

Seems as thou my friend Adam Brooks USMC was killed last night , I don't have all the facts as yet I will know more tonight and will post later any info I find out.
All I do know is that he was somewhere in an area called the death triangle.
So I am asking my brothers to please keep our boys over there and there familys in our thoughts during this holiday season.
And I for one will be lighting a cigar for Adam tonight a brother gone but never forgotten.

Semper Fi

Sorry to hear that. Adams family will be in my prayers tonight. God bless all the troops in harms way.

I am very sorry to hear about this. My condolences to you and the Brook's family on their loss :(

My thoughts and prayers for the fallen, their families, friends, and their brothers still in harm's way.

I am sorry to hear the news. It is never a good time to receive such news. Thank you for letting us know. I can only imagine how difficult it must be. Hang in there.

M. Gipson

A toast, a memory and a smoke. Semper Fi my brother.

A toast to all my Comrades in Arms, to all those still on the front lines and in Harm's way and especially to all those who have given the ultimate sacrifice for Freedom.

-K-

My thoughts and prayers for you and your friend.

My next smoke I will be in his honor and all our troops.

Wozol

I am very sorry to hear that Rosy. I wish Gods peace to you and your family, and to the family of this fallen hero. My prayers go out for all of you.
Peace my friend. :(

John V.

My thoughts are with you and with all of the family and friends of our soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines who are fighting in Iraq.

Condolences and prayers to his family and yours. I have not served, but Semper Fi

Brent

Sorry to hear the news Roseysman. :( :( I have three former students and a co-worker who are serving in Iraq right now. One of them rides in the back of a Humvee manning a machine gun. He was in the thick of it in Fallujah. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of them.

Condolences and prayers sent to the families of all of our brave soldiers! May God bless them all!!

Floyd T.

My prayers and thoughts go out to you and the Brooks family Rosey and I'm always thinking of all our proud soldiers, sailors and airmen in harms way.