• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

To Rod...

Status
Not open for further replies.

grand cru no 2

This situation involving the "rat" on Cigarsmokers is having a negative effect on the online cigar community in whole. This guy is out pretending to be a stand up guy and you owe it to the longtime true stand up members of this and other cigar bb's to offer up any information you may have in an attempt to reveal his identity.

The Scumbag list is maintained for the entire online cigar community and while this rat is not currently a Cigarpass problem, I believe it is a problem for the whole online cigar community. Who knows how many boards this guy is on and what trouble could be avoided by outing him now.

Several people have stated that they have tried contacting you (via pm's and email) expressing their concerns about this situation. I know you prefer to stay out of controversy if at all possible but I feel it has come to the point where you need to get involved.

Please respond.

Thank you,

GC2

I am sure some people are gonna say that this does not belong here..... that it is not a CigarPass problem. This is a problem that effects the entire community. If someone is a scumbag on another BB, wouldn't you want to know who it was and what he did so that he doesn't do it to you. A level of trust was violated on CigarSmokers, by someone who we thought we could trust. You know who this person is and now we need to know.

If the person who is being accused of this is innocent, then prove it and step up. If he is innocent then you are letting his reputation get tarnished because you refuse to let us know who did this...

I have sent you 2 seperate e-mails regarding this and have not heard from you....

I cannot provide you with any honest/truthful answers as the information was sent to me anonymously. How long do you want to carry this on for? I have no information for you, and I am not about to fabricate a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.