• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Toast Across America

caudio51

Anyone get out to it? I wasn't able to get to any. Did anyone take some pics of the two cigars or the events?

Curious how they are run, I would like to get to it next year.

The sticks are the same types as last year. Supposedly, they are supposed to be a different blend though. The folks that smoked 'em said they had great taste. I haven't touched mine yet so I can vouch for 'em.

Sorry, no pics! Check with Moki!! ;)

Floyd T. :sign:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend so my cigars are being shipped :( Maybe next year!

I bought a ticket to attend at Regency Cigar Emporium when I went out to RI, but was unable to make it due to flight delays :( . I just went and picked up the cigars the next day. Here is a pic (sorry, I'm not a good photogragher).

pict00031kt.jpg

I went to the one in Newport Beach...met up with Atuck and Chewbacco. Had a great time a smoked a bunch of cigars. I actually brought with me an Opus X from last year's TAA. Figured why not smoke one with some age on it...now I'll age this years until next and keep that going until I die!!! The Opus I smoked was fantastic...nothing better than an aged Opus X. :thumbs:

-Fetter

Wow, those are very nice. Great presentation. Thanks for the pics and the info!

SKYDIVNEKD said:
The sticks are the same types as last year. Supposedly, they are supposed to be a different blend though.
[snapback]229878[/snapback]​

I'm betting they are not a different blend... rather the exact same cigars as last years... just with another years age on 'em, and a different band on the foot.

I went to my first TAA and smoked my first Opus X today. That was a fun cigar. I can't wait to try the Diamond Crown Maximus. I've never had one of these either. Cherries popping all over. :laugh: