• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Toaster_Girl?

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
Reaction score
Let us Review :D

Toaster Started the thread: Picture, sexy? You decide ;)

This thread had sat idle for 2 days and was almost lost. :angry:

Cigar Girl Joined: 19-April 04 and made her first post only to TOP Toaster's thread :lookup:
I just cant look any more

This post has been edited by Cigar_Girl on Apr 19 2004, 04:54 AM

then followed that with:
i am soo sorry i look'ed oh my that was not a nice place to be at for the much worst one and the belly fat ( ahh cant look no its to late )

next post (claimed a mistake of using wrong computer) ??? was Today April 26:

wow

This post has been edited by Cigar_Girl on Apr 26 2004, 12:37 PM

Just pointing out a Time Line here. :sign:

Add to this that Cigar_Girl has "Nada" in Profile, and never even did an intoduction Post. :sneaky:

I think that Cigar_Girl is Toaster's Alter Ego. :0

Not that there is anything wrong with that ;)

You know Tom, I am only J/K :)

Hey you've never seen them at a party together have you .............. hmmmm ;)

OK, for you slightly challanged folks...

Alter ego, (Latin). Literally, "other I," another self. A fellow man considered as one who thinks and acts "as I, the Ego, do."

Got it?

J/K :p

Its my daughter and my wife playing tricks on me I tell ya!!!

All I can say is thank god there are no pictures! ;)

I may have to move to a new city and change my name! :(

I'll happily resign from any passes I'm currently in, should the host, group or players of said passes choose :p

It's all good bro, you know we are just yankin ya chain. Hell if it weren't for times like this, some of us would lead quite boring lives! :D :p

Oh I know... :p

I'd love to sit here and defend my self so more, but Macy's is having a HUGE lipstick and make-up sale I can't miss! And Nordstroms has womens shoe's that will fit men! SO I'M TOLD! :sign:

Toaster said:
I'd love to sit here and defend my self so more, but Macy's is having a HUGE lipstick and make-up sale I can't miss! And Nordstroms has womens shoe's that will fit men! SO I'M TOLD! :sign:
LMAO :D

Thank God Tom has a good sense of humor.