• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tobacco from the future!

vortex

"A billion Eddie Barzoons jogging into the future
I wondered what you guys thought about this review from Tobacco Reviews on Christmas Cheer 2017. Just a typo/mistake or SOP?

"
This is my first experience with Christmas Cheer and obviously to compare with former editions is not possible.First aboard it´s a blend from the future,packed at july 2017,today is august 30 2016,magics in my pipe.Flakes are small and by rubbing we get more crumbs than ribbon.The famous or infamous McC vinegar smell is not very strong.Let´s dry 1 hour for me,crispy point,fill the bowl,fire and...the wonderful Va shinning in all its splendor.Another reviewers will come after me to describe accurately this smoking bliss.If it is so good fresh I can only dream with this stuff after aging.I am very old to wait for that,and it´s only a dream.

Pipe Used: meers

Age When Smoked: fresh from the future

Purchased From: smokingpipes"

Its not a typo...Some guy from McClelland has been going back in time and delivering these tins randomly to create future buzz. Word out on the time/space continuum is that this blend really peaks when smoked in the mid 1980s.

Its not a typo...Some guy from McClelland has been going back in time and delivering these tins randomly to create future buzz. Word out on the time/space continuum is that this blend really peaks when smoked in the mid 1980s.
Well, alrighty then!

He he he... I do love me some Christmas Cheer! Future or not.

Apparently they have released both the '16 and '17 vintages together to get ahead of the FDA situation.