• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Newspaper

bchem

Well, I haven't been posting as much as I used to, but I still try to keep up with CP happenings as best I can these days. We are still settling into our new house in the Hudson Valley, and both my wife and I are loving our new jobs so far.

The reason for this post is to ask for some help. My sister just had a baby today. (Parent's first grandkid, my first nephew.) Unfortunately, I was at work all day during this event, and won't get to meet the new baby boy until this weekend. I am trying to get a copy of today's newspaper (8/18/08) to hold onto for him. I am hoping for a copy or two of the New York Times, or USA Today or something like that. Everyplace I went to after work tonight was already sold out of the major papers. Any help would be appreciated. Of course I'll cover the shipping either with cash or a couple of sticks or something.

Let me know if you can help, and I'll PM you my new address. Thanks in advance.

Matt
:thumbs:

I got a copy of USA today in front of me right now......unread. Pm me your addy.