• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

And he put it out after smoking a 1/4 of it...

Was he a younger dude? And did he leave it, or take it with him? Only thing worse than starting one would be putting it out to just fire it up later! 🤢

You were pretty close to him, did you try to talk to him.. like, just in general? When I encounter those guys I'll typically try to engage with them if they seem like they're open to shooting the breeze. I don't outright disparage their stick, I just ask them what they think of it or how they decided on it.

It's rare that they're smoking an Acid and not a newb. But I just give them information.. I always like to include that Acid is owned by Swisher Sweets. That sometimes is enough for them to rethink their choice.

I almost always give them a stick from my case and encourage them to keep at it. It's always great bumping into someone you haven't seen in awhile and having them thank you for getting them off Acid! 👍

At Iowa Cigar Company…

Crux Epicure Maduro - Boca Raton, FL
53/4x54
Filler: Nicaraguan
Binder: Nicaraguan
Wrapper: Mexican San Andreas

On a side note, outside of work, this is probably only the third time I’ve worn long pants this year…😎

IMG_4980.jpeg

Nice smoke on a dreary St. Louis day. My nephew has a plumbing issue outside his 135 year old home. This is an 8 foot hole in his garage. Fun times. He's doing most of the hard labor. I'm enjoying the stick. Thanks to the good CP BOTL that gave this to me.1000003719.jpg