• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Sunday morning smoke was a Romeo Y Julieta EL 09 "Duke" - they don't burn very straight but they taste great!

Just bought a used Shindaiwa weed eater from a friend, decided to try it out in the backyard with a Padron Londres from John (IAP), very good combination!

Just on the last third of a Padron 46, punched it so I could sip the cigar, this is really, really good! Wasn't initially excited about them due to the ring gauge, but it's not as big as I thought. Probably due to the slight box press on them. At least my jaw isn't cramping up. :laugh:

LFD Carajos Maduro
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
Cubao Maduro Belicoso Fino
Cain F 660

I smoked two very good small cigars Sunday.

'08 PLPC
'07 RASCC

Cheap and good.

Today's after dinner smoke choice:

'09 Hoyo Epi #2

I watched the sun set this evening while enjoying an AF Anjeo 77 aka Shark. Quite excellent, like most Anjeos.

My Father LE 2010 - This is going to be reaaaally good in about a year's time, I just have a feeling.

Johnny O Robusto Extra Colorado

YUM!

Forgive me for I have sinned. Flamed up a Fuente Anjeo #49. That thing is longer than a stretch limo. :laugh:

I smoked a Monte A yesterday and fired up a Partagas RE today. Yummy times.

I smoked a Monte A yesterday and fired up a Partagas RE today. Yummy times.

How was that A?

It was from 2001 and my luck it had a nasty channel that was over 4" so nearly half of the Monte A. I've smoked them before and this one was a triple bogey. If it wasn't for the channel, it would have been a pretty good cigar. You can't win them all. :laugh:

Last night was a Macanudo Madruo Vintage 1997. It was a fantastic smoke. It did not help my Texas Rangers so I will have to try something different tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.