• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tomatin 12 yr

hudsonvalley

MMMM...Ember
Cant find it locally. I really enjoyed this. To my newbie palate it was smooth, silky, and was a pleasure to sip. Didn't see a review of it AVB. Ever have it?

friggin keyboard, the m isnt workin right

I haven't had any for a very long time (like a decade) but I do have the 18 yo UK version on my "to buy" list. I'll be looking forward to your review of the 12 in the near future.

Well, I couldn't do a review justice. I just know I liked it. Now I can't find it. Maybe if I find another bottle

Okay, I found it!!! Got three bottles. Here is my review, live and unrehearsed. I poured a dram or two over some ice. Side note: did you know the word 'dram' is the root word for 'drama' in the Greek? Sure, guys would have a little too much ouzo with their moussaka and the drama, or 'Greek tragedy' would begin. If you believe that....But I digress.

The glass smells of fruit, perhaps peach with a hint of citrus. Now the sip: Mmmm, smooth as I remember. Not too much smoke for my palate. Nice round flavor, you can taste the malt. Just a bit of pepper as it slides down. Nice warmth. Words fail me, newbie that I am. But this I could get used too. I feel happy about my purchase. Ray, you want a bottle?

Sure, I've got $2K tied up in booze orders at the moment so what's a few dollars more. Thanks for the offer. LMK what the damage is and I'll send you a check.

Thanks for the review too :thumbs:

Ray, you want a bottle?

This one is on me. Muzzle not the ox. You've done plenty. Besides it was cheap. :laugh: