• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tonight...

I'll be watching, but it better be good quickly. The last two season were a disappointment, and the mini-movie didn't do much for me.

Yes the mini-movie was a real disappointment for me.
Hope it will get better during the season.
I'm waiting for the HD versions to arrive.

Who the F%$^ is Jack ???
jack-black-400a052307.jpg

jack-nicholson-picture-1.jpg

Watched the first 5 seasons religiously. Then missed all of season 6. For some reason, I haven't found a great reason to go back and catch up with it.

I'll watch tonight and see if season 7 will be worth it.

I'm glad it took off. I remember when it first started many critics didn't think this format for a TV show would work. They were quite wrong.

Bill

Huge 24 fan. I've seen every episode & loved the mini-movie, although, the ending was a disapointment. I can't wait for tonight!

I love the show, but I record and fast forward through the commercials. That makes it about an hour and 15 minute program.

For all those posting negatively about the show, Jack will sneak up on you and snap your neck! :sign:

Ken

I freaking love 24. I am going to watch it in about 20 minutes. This way, I can fast forward through all of the commercials.

WOW...what a show tonight...I won't post anything else for our "left coasters"...enjoy!!

For those who have never seen 24...watch season 1...it got me hooked fast.

Melly

Jack dies...comes back to life as Jack...dies again...then comes back as Jack.

WHooHoo!!!