• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tony Borhani’s Bahia Trinidad

BankRobber

Banned
Check it out...

http://whiskeygoldmine.com/cigar-reviews-smoking-forum/tony-borhanis-bahia-trinidad/

You might want to introduce yourself first and read the forum rules. Don't forget to fill out your profile and read read read. Also search is your friend.

You might want to introduce yourself first and read the forum rules. Don't forget to fill out your profile and read read read. Also search is your friend.

Introduce myself? I see. Hello. I am da BankRobber and I never hurt nobody.

Search for what?

"Pound for pound this is the best cigar on market for the price hands down, and yes you’re an idiot of you don’t buy at least a few bundles for your humidor."

Impressive review. Since I don't have a bundle of these in my humidor, am I an idiot? :rolleyes:

I've been smoking cigars for 39yrs and if there's one thing in the cigar business I know to be true is, there's no such thing as a good $1.50 cigar. There wasn't one in 1971 and there sure as hell isn't now. Actually, there's two things I know to be true. The other is: There's a lot of bullshitters in this business

Doc.

"Pound for pound this is the best cigar on market for the price hands down, and yes you’re an idiot of you don’t buy at least a few bundles for your humidor."

Impressive review. Since I don't have a bundle of these in my humidor, am I an idiot? :rolleyes:

It's not meant to be literal. Relax.

Now do you want the Sugar coated answer or the hard truth? :laugh:

Now do you want the Sugar coated answer or the hard truth? :laugh:

I knew I was an idiot, I just didn't realize it was because I didn't smoke Bahia cigars. :laugh:

I really like the review of Bushmills 21yr old Irish Whiskey. It can be found under the Single Malt Scotch tab. :)

Totally not trying to be sarcastic or a jerk about this at all, but-

Is it at all possible that there may be a way to have the new member guide link more prominent on the home page? Something like BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT JOINING PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

It just seems like very recently there have been a bunch of people to join and have no regard or knowledge of the rules at all. Perhaps this would avoid the community some of the headache of having to constantly direct people there? Just an idea really, feel free to shoot it down and call me ridiculous! :laugh:

I know the guide is there already and if you actually read like you're supposed to you'll find it... I don't know, just spit-balling!

If you want to post reviews - great. If you're here just to spew spam - bad. If you can't understand why someone coming here posting spam isn't received with open arms, it speaks volumes about your character. If you are really interested in becoming a member of this community, a good start would be to edit your opening post with an actual review (with no spam), and then go introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself Here" forum.

I really like the review of Bushmills 21yr old Irish Whiskey. It can be found under the Single Malt Scotch tab. :)

Thanks! Glad you liked it...

Totally not trying to be sarcastic or a jerk about this at all, but-

Is it at all possible that there may be a way to have the new member guide link more prominent on the home page? Something like BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT JOINING PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

It just seems like very recently there have been a bunch of people to join and have no regard or knowledge of the rules at all. Perhaps this would avoid the community some of the headache of having to constantly direct people there? Just an idea really, feel free to shoot it down and call me ridiculous! :laugh:

I know the guide is there already and if you actually read like you're supposed to you'll find it... I don't know, just spit-balling!

Just for you Bluue13, I will read it later today...

If you want to post reviews - great. If you're here just to spew spam - bad. If you can't understand why someone coming here posting spam isn't received with open arms, it speaks volumes about your character. If you are really interested in becoming a member of this community, a good start would be to edit your opening post with an actual review (with no spam), and then go introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself Here" forum.

Gotcha. I didn't think it would be spam if it was a review, but I know what you mean. I do love cigars and I will introduce myself when I get a chance.

You know, I get the feeling this is a FOG with a duplicate account who's having a bit of a troll for the LOLs. He's got this waaaay laid back attitude about being here. I'm putting odds of a ban within 24 hours at 5:6 but either way, :laugh: .