• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tony Kornheiser

in2xshp

Banned
Tony out.

I'm sorry but I always hated to listen to his commentary on MNF, also I just can't stand the man period. He's just annoying.

"Monday nights are now less painful"

That is hilarious!!! I couldn't agree with you or the article anymore....

IU read that earlier and my first thought was "What a shame" :rolleyes:

I am thrilled to have him off the show. Probably as much as I am to get Gruden off the sidelines of the Bucs. Gruden might make a good commentator.

Ken

Saints be praised. He is full of himself, and frankly doesn't really offer any insight.

Back when he was just a columnist with the post (may have been syndicated?) and a radio host, one of his radio competitors was Ken Beatrice, who it was known Kornheiser did not like. His kids went to the same high school as my brother and I, and his son was in my brother's class - my dad's dream was to approach Kornheiser at some sort of school function and say, "Hey, aren't you Ken Beatrice?" Sadly I don't think it ever happened.

Thank you! I despised Tony Kornholer...the guy was awkward and never made any sense.

No one can be worse than Dennis Miller, Kornheiser included. I'd rather listen to Stephen Hawking give color commentary than Dennis Miller