• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Too good to put down

gawntrail

I was driving to serve a REAL deadbeat some legal docs tonight. I lit an El Credito Apprentice Robusto Maduro I won on CBid. This was a really good smoke. La Gloria Cubana taste and construction for ~$2 a stick. Anyway, I get to this guy's ****hole of an apartment and put my cigar (half-smoked) on the widshield wiper of my truck. I do the deed and return to my truck. I started huffing that stogie again and got it down to about 1 inch.

I still had the drive back home ahead of me..................so I thought why waste 1 inch of a great smoke? I rumaged around the cab of my truck and found a corndog stick from lunch today.....I bit the end and broke it so it was sharp....... skewered that 1" nub and smoked it like an obese roach. Nothing but ash. Reminded me of my younger more formiddable years.

Would this qualify as innovative or hard up?

M. Gipson :p

An el credito stuck with a left-over corndog stick found in the back of your truck? Hard up. For sure. :)

I normally smoke a great ceegar down to the nub or until I start to burn my lips. But like Moki said, Hard up? Hell Yeah..... :D :thumbs: :p

I would not say hard up....

You just gotta do what you gotta do to enjoy a good cigar.

I have been known to take some pocket change and pinch the butt of a stoggie to get the very most out of a stick I thought was rockin!!

Quick thinking IMHO!!!

Ain't a thing wrong with that, the stick wasn't a dog rocket afterall.

Although, a corn dog stick bit and broken to make it sharp? :0 Dang bro, get yourself a poker.

I went to the Dollar Store down the street from me, got a Turkey Baister that came with a roll of string and 6 4" stick pins used to ready a Turkey for baking. Those pins are small stainless steel shafts about 4" long with a loop on one end and a point on the other. Perfect cigar poker :thumbs:

Yeah, I use it regularly to skewer even a dog rocket so I can "Beyond Nubb" it :p

STYX&STONED said:
I would not say hard up....

You just gotta do what you gotta do to enjoy a good cigar.

I have been known to take some pocket change and pinch the butt of a stoggie to get the very most out of a stick I thought was rockin!!

Quick thinking IMHO!!!
The 'ol 50 cent roach clip trick eh........

M. Gipson :p

Once I start burning either my fingers or my moustache, that's enough for me.

Yep, those "El Creditos" are a common standby like a "Connie" aka Consuegra.

Sometimes the mood hits me and I'll find them enjoyable :p