• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Topics Replied to

Treamayne

On the run...
Before the Christmas change, the little icons at teh front of a Topic had a dot in them if it was a Topic you had replied to already. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there doesn't seem to be an Icon to designate that any more. Will it come back after the holidays? I thought it was really useful.

-K-

Hey Karl, I think it's still the same, except that now its a present. The "colored" present represents that there have been new posts, while a "dull" present means there are no new posts.
To the left of the topic heading is now a tiny gold box that will take you to your last unread post.

Hope this helps,
John V.

Treamayne said:
Before the Christmas change, the little icons at teh front of a Topic had a dot in them if it was a Topic you had replied to already. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there doesn't seem to be an Icon to designate that any more. Will it come back after the holidays? I thought it was really useful.

-K-
[snapback]146657[/snapback]​
You are correct. With this skin you are unable to see which topics you have posted in