• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torano cameroon

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
Got out of work early and had time to hit the shop. Finally found these.

A beautiful stick, nice and dark with no blemishes and a nice cap. Excellent construction, This felt just right, kinda firm, no soft spots. I clipped the end and on its "dry run" I thought this would be nice. After toasting the foot the smoke was mild yet fragrant.

The first few puffs and the flavor started setting in nicely, The smoke is a medium strength and clings nicely to the palatte without dissipating and the draw is wonderful. I figured I had to sit with this one and enjoy the game that was on. Some nice toasted nut flavor and hints of (licorice?) something was in there. The ash was a beautiful white and held on for almost two inches. The flavor was straight through and the back half of the cigar just seemed to pick up more. Almost burned my fingers. The stick lasted almost an hour and I'm glad I bought another bigger one as well. Guess I'll enjoy tomorrow's drive a lot more. A solid 90 in my book.

Thanks for the review Rob. I just picked up one of these. I'll have to fire it up soon.