• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torano Insider

bmd34202

I'm sure most of the regulars already know this, but thought maybe some newer smokers might not.

If you log onto Torano's web site, Torano Cigars, and sign up for the insider club you will get some free cigars in the mail. Granted I signed up about 6 months ago and just got them yesterday, but still...nothing like arriving home to an unexpected package from a cigar mfg! :D

Thats cool i never knew that. They dont have a cigar rep.
Nice page though. Oh and i certainly alwats sign up for FREE cigars!
:thumbs:

Signed up a month or 2 ago. I actually forgot about it until I read this thread and am sure I will forget again which will make it that much sweeter when a pkg from them shows up. :)

:p Yeah I had heard this too. I signed up months ago (maybe April) but still have not received anything :( Hopefully soon though . . . please oh please send me a Singature oh please oh please

I just signed up, too. I've never smoked a Torano, so now is good time time to try them. Patiently awaiting the package!!! :whistling:

-Fetter

fetterjohn said:
I just signed up, too. I've never smoked a Torano, so now is good time time to try them. Patiently awaiting the package!!! :whistling:

-Fetter
[snapback]197451[/snapback]​

Never smoked a Torano? Wow you don't read that too often. It's hard to decide on what's better at Torano the cigars or the customer service and how much they care about there customers.

Class act all the way!

You know? I'm just an Opus / Padron / La Aurora whore, and it is hard for me to buy anything else. I don't know if it's sad?! But I love what I love. And I hope that I find a new favorite! So I will see with some free-bees! :thumbs:

-Fetter

I signed up a while ago. It will be great because when they come, I will be like what the hell is this?!?!

I recently reminded the Torano people that I was still expecting my cigars. They replied that the offer of the free cigars has been off the site for some time now. However, since he did not know if I signed while it was still posted they are sending me some smokes.

Just thought you all would like to know the offer is OVER :(

TORANO ROCKS!

Fist read my previous post re: the offer os over . . . .

I just got "bombed" by the Torano Rep! Expecting a single or at best no more than 3 smokes what so I find in the box???? A 6-Pack sampler gift set in a cedar box with a clear sliding lid (all 6x50 except the Reserva Selecta is a 6.50x50). The package includes one of each: Reserva Selecta Torp.(in a glass tube), 1916 Cameoon, Casa Torano, Signature Collection, Exodus SILVER, and Exodus GOLD. :D

Oh and they guy stuffed a nice Torano Ball Cap in there as well :thumbs: