• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torano Noventa Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby - that set you bought was $6 under retail. I can understand the confusion - the sales guy I bought my set from (at a VERY busy B&M) was very confused about the contents of the box as well.

BTW - The place I was at was selling individual sticks from that set for $45 each... :angry:

I understand the confusion as well. Part of me expected the set to come the way that it did. I hadn't seen this gift set with four 2004 robustos anywhere. So, upon receipt, I wasn't overly surprised. My surprise came out of the fact that Gabriel didn't respond to my post.

If vendors take the time to post sales here, it would only make sense for them to monitor the threads that they have created.

CC, I would like to know where and when Bob lied? I was there when the conversation happened and it was on speaker phone, so I heard both sides of the conversation. Bob bought a humidor for a set price, done deal. Gabe called him back and said someone made a higher offer and if Bob would beat that price the humi was his. If it's flaming you want it flaming you shall have. You come around here and belittle everyone. No one says anything because either they are afraid or they don't want to get into it with you. Now thanks to the internet you get to be the big man and talk all you want without any repercussions to your actions. One thing I will tell you for certain is, that you would never say anything like you did here, to Bob's face. Because he would probably break every bone in your body. You sir, are a very lucky that Bob is the nice man that he is. I don't know how it is where you live, but if you call a man a liar where we live there's going to be a fight. We also back our friends up until the end. So if you have a problem with Bob, you have an even bigger problem with me!
If you can back up calling Bob a liar and show me and everyone else where and when Bob lied, I will be happy to apologize.

Are you threatening me? You're just another hot head who cannot control his temper. I thought you said you were leaving this site. You'd be wise to do that before it's done for you. I would also suggest that you refrain from lying as well because your statement here is an outright LIE:
"You come around here and belittle everyone."
I would suggest that you apologize for that highly inflammatory comment and also suggest that you learn to control your temper.

Your statements conflict a great deal from the posts made by dicsdog over at StogieChat. This is not the first time you've been making trouble with Gabriel since he signed up here and quite frankly, I'm really starting to wonder about you. Are you conspiring to trash another vendor who is your competition? It sure looks that way to me.

Moki said this:
"5. Vendor calls customer back to tell him that the humidor was sold for more money"
discdogs's response was:
"5) The day after the "sale" the call I received clearly said :"another customer came in after my call and he OFFERED more money", which conveyed to me that the humi was up for bid. In my vocabulary there is a huge difference in "offered" and "sold". It wasn't until I responded in a less than cordial manner that "sold" was mentioned."

This statement by discdog CLEARLY conflicts with his first statement, which was:
"Then he will call you and say YOU have a problem, but if you offer more money, you can buy it back. "

So are you saying that you were secretly listening to BOTH of the conversations that discdog said happened on different days? I find that very hard to believe.

Keep this bullshit at the "cesspool" where it belongs, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.