• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torano Sampler

npedersen

Hello-
I recentely ordered this sampler from CI, it should be here this week. Not bad 7 cigars for $35. Any reviews or suggestions which to try first, which should just sit there awhile. . . aging! Here a list of what comes in the sampler:

1 - Torano Reserva Selecta
1 - Torano 1916 Cameroon
1 - Torano Casa Torano
1 - Torano Exodus Silver
1 - Torano Exodus Gold 1959
1 - Torano Virtuoso
1 - Torano Signature Collection

Looking forward to review each one.

Thanks,
Nick :thumbs:

The exodus 1959 is my favorite of the bunch. I like the box pressed Torano. I wasn't a huge fan of the rest of them though.

Hello-
I recentely ordered this sampler from CI, it should be here this week. Not bad 7 cigars for $35. Any reviews or suggestions which to try first, which should just sit there awhile. . . aging! Here a list of what comes in the sampler:

1 - Torano Reserva Selecta
1 - Torano 1916 Cameroon
1 - Torano Casa Torano
1 - Torano Exodus Silver
1 - Torano Exodus Gold 1959
1 - Torano Virtuoso
1 - Torano Signature Collection

Looking forward to review each one.

Thanks,
Nick :thumbs:

All of them.

I'm a big fan of the Signature. The rest, I can pretty much take or leave.

I think Carlos makes some good stuff.

If i had to put them in order of enjoyment, i would say:
1. Signature Collection (good smoke, decent price)
2. Exodus Gold 1959 (daily smoke, great price)
3. 1916 Cameroon (good smoke, although i don't get them often)
4. Virtuoso (decent, will smoke a gifted one, buy them seldom)
5. Reserva Selecta (decent - especially maduro, will smoke but never buy)

Do not care for:
Casa Torano
Exodus Silver

Just my $.02, for what it's worth.

Im a big fan of Torano. My current fave is the 1916 cameroon. But I keep the exodus golds, casa toranos, and signatures in my humi as well . My B&M just got the noventas so I'm eager to try those out. Haven't tried the vitruosos yet either.

Im a big fan of Torano. My current fave is the 1916 cameroon. But I keep the exodus golds, casa toranos, and signatures in my humi as well . My B&M just got the noventas so I'm eager to try those out. Haven't tried the vitruosos yet either.
what B&M do you go to? i want to get some toranos but my B&M doesn't carry them but im going to be in richmond for thanksgiving and want to see if i can grab some while im down there.

My friends say I am a Torano Ho. But that is not true. I love the Torano line for sure. For me I would rank them:

Exodus 1959
Signature
Casa Torano Maduro
Virtuoso

But as in everything it changes on my mood at times.

Baron

I LOVE the 1959 Exodus. The box press is wonderful and the flavor/rolling is fantastic. A real winner.

I had a 1916 just this afternoon and was very happy with it. Kinda reminded me of the H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon, but without the "twang" that the Upmann has. A good smoke for sure!
Chris

I had a 1916 just this afternoon and was very happy with it. Kinda reminded me of the H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon, but without the "twang" that the Upmann has. A good smoke for sure!
Chris

The 1916 is a very good cigar. IMHO.
I will defiantly be buying another box of these.

I like all toranos although i am not big fan of the cameroon wrapper in general.

I had the virtuoso (sp.) this on Thanksgiving morning. Not bad, I think I needed a little more time in the humi, it tasted almost chemically, I think it still had alot of ammonia in it still.

I will be bringing the 1916 to work with me tonight.