• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torano seconds

mingkou

Does anyone know of any Torano seconds, particularly for the exodus line? I recall hearing something about a bundle (Dominican Bundle maybe, but not sure if these use same blend), but I didn't see anything when I searched this site.

The only bundles that I know of Torano sells are The Dominicos and one called The Brick which are a box pressed long filler, They also sell an inexpensive line called the Nicaragua Selection. They do make quite a few bundles for other companies including Alacazar for J.C. Newman/Fuente.

I think the closet thing your going to get is something with mixed tobacco from the torano factory. If i recall correctly JR has something along those lines.

I personaly don't even smoke their firsts never mind their seconds. For my money when I want to smoke on the cheap ( golf course only ) I smoke regular line Padrons, El Rey Del Mundo ( hondurans ) and JR Ultimates. For less than 3 bucks a stick, these are hard to beat.