• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torano Virtuoso

DevilsMilk

8-5-8, 8-9-8, whatever it takes!
Ok so Im not the review kind of guy but I felt this cigar was worthy of at least a note in the thread.

While at the local Cigar shot last Saturday I met the Carlos Torano Rep. and he gifted me a CRESCENDO VIRTUOSO which is the newest cigar from Torano. At first site the cigar looked well made. It had a nice dark wrapper with no veins. The smell was good. From what the Rep told me is that it is a First Generation Cuban Seed Sun-grown wrapper. The taste was bold and strong at first, then it mellowed out to one hell of a smoke.

I smoked the cigar from beginning to end enjoying every minute of it. Some of you may know how I love the A.F. Flor Fina 8-5-8 SG's and how I rave about them, well this has become a topper to that line.

I will definately be looking for more for my humidor in the near future.

I'd have to agree with Brad, this is a fine smoke. I can't decide if I like the Torano Signature or the Virtuoso better. Both very good, and reasonably easy to find. Unlike the 8-5-8 SG.