• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Torch lighter

DevilsMilk

8-5-8, 8-9-8, whatever it takes!
I first noticed these at my local and wanted to get one but felt they would be pretty pricey. A co-worker told me to look at Target for a Creme Bulee Torch as its practically the same device. I checked on the inernet and found them at Amazon for $20. I am going to order one. Any thoughts?

Torch Lighter

B0007LT288.01-A3A8UX4Z9R2EJG._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

My local shop uses this also. However, most of the time I just whip out my lighter to light my own smokes.

I just feel like I'm pointing a large torch at my face when I use one of those.

My wife has one of these (she really makes Creme Brulee mmmmmmmm). I agree with Lopaka. A little too big of a flame for my taste. I'm happier with my Z-Plus insert.

That torch is not practical to be used as a portable lighter, better to keep that in the house.
There's a huge selection of torch lighters that are much smaller and just as good.

I have something similar I use for at home except it isn't a Creme Broulee torch. I got it at the hardware store. It looks like a little torch and is refillable butane with adjustments for gas level and air/fuel mixture. I don't remember the brand as I took off the label, but it's something I would think is readily available at Home Depot or your local. I think they call it a soldering torch or something.

Cost me around $10. Works like a champ even after being dropped a few times.

edit: typo

Yeah I would not try to stick this in my pocket for a herf... :)

Just bought this set at my Target for $10 (50% off holiday merchadise) The torch works pretty good.

-Dan