• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

total newbi - cheap attemp at simpathy

Smokey Joe Bacon

So I proudly walk out my local strip club with my unbanded $1.50 "CUBAN" stick. The fact that the large breasted partially clothed transvestite pulled it from a recycled plastic pretzel jug made no difference to me(she had reashured me that they monitor the hunidity and temperature regularly).
Upon arrival to the estate, I had the driver drop me off at the worker's entrance as to not awake the wife. I rotated the "wonder stick at a 45 deg angle over the red coils of our electric stove for several seconds. Then, gently pressing down I lit and began to breathe life into the "beast". I had visions of Archie Bunker and thought I heard a Barry Manilow song in my head. The taste reminded me of my mother in-laws pot roast (not a good thing). It mellowed to my ex-wife's nagging and finished with my current wife waking me up for work and asking me why I had polished off the whole box of Franzia wine.

Disclaimer: "Do not smoke or use an open flame while using RONCO's hair enhancing spay for men".