• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

{tpc}.....it's time to atone for your sins!!!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Anthony,

I've heard mixed reviews about you, so nows your time to plead your case! šŸ˜Ž

Let me know what you're liking on a day to day basis, what your dream sticks are and possibly, what you may leave for "Santa" to wash down them cookies.

We'll see what the ol elves can cook up.

SS

In the mean time, I'll check you posts to see if you're worthy of your wants, -vs- what you've earned! šŸ˜ˆ

SS

I am sure Iā€™ve earned nothing good this year lol! I want everything but I need nothing? Does that help?

Seriously though, Iā€™m just glad to be back and part of the community here, and Iā€™m doing my best to stay active ...damn work and family always getting it the way.

Iā€™ll bow down and take my lumps for being bad...but honestly I find myself getting the question of ā€œwhat do you likeā€ all the time. The answer is anything I havenā€™t tried :). Which is a lot, btw. I do enjoy natural wrappers more than maduro (but I wouldnā€™t turn my nose up to one), and if there was any left (highly unlikely), I would leave Santa some vodka, hold the cookies. If I had to pick a favorite cigar right now, it would be a Davidoff Nicaragua, or a Casa Fuente, though the last Casa I had was slightly disappointing. How silly in that both those are not natural wrappers by any means lol.

I guess Iā€™m partial to the clear liquids these days, though I like my beer maybe too much lol. Though I have started a intermittent fasting diet, Iā€™m not sure how well it will work out during the holidays!

I will enjoy whatever Santa imparts on me coal or no coal...I can always fire up coal to cook food with! :)

I see, and understand. Life has a way of "happening" and we forget to step back and smell the roses(cigars). I'll get Bert, the imp elf, to look around to see what's left over. We'll take care of you, for sure.

Also, a man can't try to lose weight during the holidays. Foolish, at beast. Stay strong and Happy Holidays!

SS

Anthony, good to have you back brother! Santa, treat him right, he is one of the good guys here!

Anthony,

Apparently Bert was able to find a few things he thought you appreciate, so we boxed em up and put em on the early sleigh. They should get to ya by this weekend. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, to you and your family.

SS

tracking# : 1Z1ER7360347057277

Hello Anthony,

Looks like Bert did his job correctly as your package was delivered at 12;36pm. All of us here at the NP hope you enjoy. Again, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

SS

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Santa Floyd ;) Or Should I just call you SKYDIVNEKD? Haha well looks like ups gave your name too!! Thank you soooo much for the wonderful gifts!!!! I can't wait to try them ALL! šŸ˜ Despite you thinking I was hard to buy for you did a DAMN FINE JOB! I couldn't ask for better. :) There is that one thing I am a little nervous to get into.....but can't wait to try!! I'll let everyone else guess what that is....haha!

Exactly what I needed to brighten up this dreary day! :D I am truly humbled.

Damn UPS peckerwoods!! Ah hell, prolly would of told ya anyhow. I'm glad yer pleased. If any of them have issues, let me know and I'll send more your way.

If ya drink straight liquor, you'll prolly enjoy that stuff room temp. If not, a lot of folks like it chilled. But it can catch up to ya, if you go deep!

Merry Christmas, my brother. I hope all is well on your end.

Floyd T