• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trade or Bomb?

saltypete

Last week I set up a trade with anvil, 10 cigars for 10 cigars. I thought I'd be a bit sneaky and add some extra smokes to the parcel I sent away. Today a package arrived from anvil containing well over double the number of sticks we agreed on. Is this a trade or a bomb? I'm not sure. All of these smokes are unobtainable in Australia. I am blown away and more than a little humbled by anvil's generousity. My small collection has grown by more than a third and my humi is full. This community has been so kind to me since I joined I am overwhelmed. Thanks again Dave and watch out I am planning a retaliatory strike!

What happens to be your favorite stick? Hard to find good sticks down under huh. Your right, this community is awesome. Addicting but is there a better way for guys(and gals) to get to know each other.

Mark

Cubans are easy to get down here, albeit pricey. Premium NC's on the other hand are pretty thin on the ground, we get some, but nowhere near the range that they have in the US. CP has opened my eyes to non Cuban cigars and anvil has provided me with an excellent sampling to begin my education. As far as my favourite non Cubans go, I haven't tried many, but I enjoyed the couple of Double Chateau Fuentes I've tried and I smoked a Padron 1924 Anniversary Torpedo at Christmas which was lovely but cost me almost $60 AUD.

What happens to be your favorite stick? Hard to find good sticks down under huh. Your right, this community is awesome. Addicting but is there a better way for guys(and gals) to get to know each other.

Mark

What do you mean bro.?

Enjoy the Cigars Pete. Nc's are thin on the ground here and overpriced when they do turn up. so enjoy em while you can mate.