• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trade

Treamayne

On the run...
Was wondering if there is anyone out there that may be interested in a couple sticks in exchange for letting me send them my stem, which is pretty rough, and sending back a similar stem and maybe 1 or 2 small pouches of tobacco to try. All that is sold here is the drug store pouches in cherry and rum. I'm not a flavored 'gar person and don't know if that translates into aromatics, but would like to try some traditional blends after I can fix up these 2 pipes.

-K-

We could work something out for the tabacco for sure, but where do you get replacement stems? Anyone?

I just got these pipes from ebay for $15-
pipes2.jpg

Captain B said:
We could work something out for the tabacco for sure, but where do you get replacement stems? Anyone?

I just got these pipes from ebay for $15-
pipes2.jpg

[snapback]163611[/snapback]​

Pipes have different size bores in the shank, so it's hard to just go out and buy a stem for your pipe, because there are so many different size possibilities. At our store, when people bring in pipes for repair (re-stems are by far the most common repair request) we send them to a pipe maker in Memphis who re-stems them for us. Maybe you could do a search for pipemakers in your area to find someone who could do it for you.

Eric