• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TRAGIC ACCIDENT TODAY !

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
I saw him coming from a hundred yards away, the sweat beads glissening on his brow as he walked. The heavy burden he carried was taking a toll on what was once a strong frame. The uniform didn't fool me, I knew what was to be undertaken and I seized the moment to just sit and watch. Just as the mailbox door opened and he saw the destructive device that was laid in his care wouldn't fit, the face of confidence went to a stare of terror. HE HAD TO KNOCK. But it was too late for the last seconds had run out......BOOOOOOM !

That crazy AVB bombed me for no reason. I thought it was just the last couple lottery wins coming in. Then I looked at the box and it was from AVB. WOW ,you wouldn't believe that somebody would just send you cigars like that.

I just sunk a bunch of money into a submersible pump and some pressure washing goodies for my side business so I'm really drawn thin right now BUT, you will be dealt with at another time :sneaky: :sneaky: (said that in my best villian voice)

I was pressure washing for my business today and gotta work regular job tonight, but will post in my profile hopefully in next couple days.

Mr.AVB
your act of friendship will not be forgotten and I will repay you somehow.
thank you ...Matt

As King of the "middle of the road" cigars, I hope there are a few that you find worthwhile. Enjoy!

P.S. You can keep the box. It is really good for bombs :)

Beefcube, let me know if you'd like to conspire on a counter-offensive. I think AVB needs to be removed from power. :)

Moki, I think your right! He needs to be hit with "SUPERIOR FIRE POWER"!
LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

I have superior training and will....take your best shot :p

The streets of Heaven are guarded by United States Marines!

AVB said:
I have superior training and will....take your best shot :p

The streets of Heaven are guarded by United States Marines!
We'll just see about that... :)