• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Train hits bus filled with catholic school girls

davew0670

and they all perish.
They are in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates when St Peter asks the 1st girl "tiffany, have you ever had any contact with a male organ?"
She giggles and shyly replies " I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger."
ST Peter says "ok, dip the tip of your finger in the holy water and you may pass through the gates."
He then asks the next girl the same question. She says "I once fondled and stroked one".
ST Peter says "dip your whole hand and then you too may pass through the gates."

All of a sudden there is a comotion in the line of girls. One pushes her way to the front of the line. When she gets there, St Peter asks "Reva, what seems to be the rush?"
Reva replies "If I am going to have to gargle that holy water, I want to do it before Catherine sticks her ass in it".

You have any idea how old this joke is? I first heard it at St. Gabriel's grammar school in 1959. I still think it's funny, though.
Check out Joe's Garage: Part I Catholic Girls, by Frank Zappa
Doc.

You have any idea how old this joke is? I first heard it at St. Gabriel's grammar school in 1959. I still think it's funny, though.
Doc.

1959 - what were you there Doc - headmaster?

Doc.

yeah..I've been told quite few times since I emailed it. How did I miss this one?

Doc.

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Now that's funny. Below the belt, maybe but funny just the same.

I'm offended. I'm Catholic!

Had ya goin' didn't I?
edited to add: :sign:
j/k Where were those girls when I was going to school?
:laugh: :D :whistling:

Doc.

No, I was a Master Bater.

Doc.

Master Bates...Master Ulysses Simpson Bates:

TheToy.jpg