• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Transporting single tobacco servings

TampaSupremo

Hellbent for Glory-land
I keep my tobacco in jars on my desk, which means that I need something to put one or two pipefuls of tobacco in when I go out. What do y'all use? I guess I need to invest in a pipe/tobacco pouch, but in the meantime...

Thanks

TampaSupremo

I remember a fellow from years ago who used to use a 35 mm film canister.

I use a fold up pouch. It holds quite a bit, but you can always underfill it.

I've seen people use prescription drug bottles before as well as the film canisters. If you can find a Baccyflap they are awesome if you have a bag or wear some sort of jacket (sport coat or the like with inside pockets). I got rid of mine as it was uncomfortable in my pocket and I don't carry a purse and I haven't worn a suit jacket more than three times in the last 10 years.

I've got a couple of small baggies (about 1"x2") that I use, but I'm concerned about reusing them constantly, lest the flavors start bleeding together. I know what I'll get though, if I Google something like "small plastic tobacco baggies."

TampaSupremo

Im a surgeon, so I have a tendancy to improvise and use whats in front of me....

but I use specimen jars... (never used of course) Can pack an ounce in if you pack hard, but hold a couple of pipefuls and its airtight.

I've gotten the occasional weird look though.

Jeff

Im a surgeon, so I have a tendancy to improvise and use whats in front of me....

but I use specimen jars... (never used of course) Can pack an ounce in if you pack hard, but hold a couple of pipefuls and its airtight.

I've gotten the occasional weird look though.

Jeff
:D Reminds me of the joke about the bank heist where they find pudding in the safes. The eat the "pudding", of course! :(

I save my Dunhill Light tins as they're pocket sized and easy to use.