• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Travel humidor sale

Eqwhipped

Whiskey is the flower of my people.
Great deal before midnight, 50 to 80 Xigar travel case on sale for 53 dollars and use coupon BERT10 to get another 10 off.

Great deal before midnight, 50 to 80 Xigar travel case on sale for 53 dollars and use coupon BERT10 to get another 10 off.

Wow, I just bought an SV Colibri cutter. Received it in the mail yesterday. Paid 89 for it. It was a good deal compared to what I'd been seeing. Now I see it for 35 bucks. Ouch...

I recently bought a travel case. I didn't read very many good reviews about Xikar, or Cigar Caddy, or another one, name escapes me right now.

I did find one that seemed to get really good reviews. Supposedly, it is made in America, veteran owned. I didn't look it up to prove that, but honestly don't care if it works.

It is from a company called Elevate Bar Company. It seems very sturdy to me. I can't compare it to others as I haven't actually seen them in person. I would recommend it though based on what I have and seen.