• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Traveling To Catskill NY

br174

Lifelong Fan
Does anyone know of any decent B&M's in the Catskills?
I'll be at the Friar Tuck Resort over the weekend with a bunch of friends and always like to check out the local B&M.

Brian

I'll be at the Friar Tuck Resort over the weekend with a bunch of friends and always like to check out the local B&M.

Brian

Stop by Uptown Cigar in Kingston. We are open everyday except Sunday. Come see me and I'll welcome you to the store with a nice smoke.

Israel
Uptown Cigar Co.
Kingston, NY

Brian

Stop by Uptown Cigar in Kingston. We are open everyday except Sunday. Come see me and I'll welcome you to the store with a nice smoke.

Israel
Uptown Cigar Co.
Kingston, NY
Probably didn't get to him in time Israel due to the server conversion....I read the topic and was going to suggest the same thing....your place. When I visit family in Kerhonkson & Stone Ridge I stop in almost every time....you run a very cigar friendly environment!....lol. Keep up the good work.

Brian

Israel
Uptown Cigar Co.
Kingston, NY
Probably didn't get to him in time Israel due to the server conversion....I read the topic and was going to suggest the same thing....your place. When I visit family in Kerhonkson & Stone Ridge I stop in almost every time....you run a very cigar friendly environment!....lol. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Gary....let me know next time you come around to visit family. Would be great to have you here.

Brian

Israel
Uptown Cigar Co.
Kingston, NY
Isreal
Wish I had got this before I left I would have definitly stopped in.

Brian