• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trevor Talbert "Alchemist"

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
417882.jpg

I received this pipe from Michelle for Father's Day! It is 6.60" long, 2.13" in height with a chamber diameter of .79". Chamber depth is 1.60". She fell in love with it and I can enjoy smokin' it with her. Smokes pretty good! :blush:

Just thought I'd share! ;)

Floyd T. :sign:

***edited for the correct picture.

PS: This si the other pipe I got from her and the "kids"! A Castello Collection KKK. I'd say it's approx. a Dunhill group 5 size. A great smoker as well.

417883.jpg

Been veiwing those pipes since you posted them...only problem is I cant post on my blackberry for some reason.Oh well kinda anti-climatic being here now.lol Still some fine looking briar you've got there bro.very interesting grainwork on the alchemist

Puros...thanks for the interest. Yea, Talbert has some unique pipes.Talbert Pipes You can check some of his work here.

PS: My wife e-mailed him and he responded very quickly. Very nice guy.

Not a pipe fan of straigt stems or close to it. But it is a nice looking pipe. Prefer the bottom one tho cuz I love that style. Which reminds me I need to get another pipe for the rotation since 7 isnt enough. :D

Nice pipes ! Maybe one of these days I'll have enought coin for a Talbert.
Funny, I'll give $300-$400 for a box of cigars but think that's too much for a pipe.

Mr. Peat....I'm with ya on the "straight" -vs- "bent" stem. Michelle really like this one so now it is one of my favorites! Not because it's the best, because I smoke it with her and we just hang out and shoot the bull! ;)

Wascal...I've looked at it the same way. Then I finally said screw it, I'm gonna pick up a nice pipe. Ain't no sense in startin' at the bottom and workin' my way up through chit pipes!! :whistling: At least until Michelle starts payin' closer attention. :0