• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tried Arturo Fuente first time

VotTak

Reaction score
And in spite I was amazed of quality and construction of these sticks... I will probably not order these anymore.

I just believe that these cigars are not for me.
Sounds good to me as I will not be spending too much money on cigars.
:p
Looks like Arturo Fuente stuff is on the high price range.
So, you guys can have all of them.
:laugh:

Or... did I miss something?

Can't beat a SS for a drive across town, so the more for me the merrier :)

Can't comment on the Don Carlos as I haven't experience a DC yet.

VotTak said:
atuck said:
Yes!  I think you missed something! :laugh:
[snapback]220119[/snapback]​

Aha... Now you gonna make a fun of me...
:blush:
[snapback]220133[/snapback]​

No. Have fun WITH you! :laugh:

Seriously, you can find Fuentes for good prices. Give them another shot! I don't like all of them but some of them are damn good.

I wasn't too keen on the DC, they seemed to taste more sweet.

Check out the Chateau's and Cuban Belisoco's...probably one of the best deals you will find anywhere for your buck.

Assuming of course, you aren't buying from your local shop.

Not a big fan of the SS, great flavor but too small.

The Don Carlos robusto is one of the finest non cuban cigars on the market. At 8 bucks a pop they are reasonably priced in comparison to other high end cigars. They are not for everyone though,some people don't care for cameroon wrapped cigars.

symyn said:
Can't beat a SS for a drive across town, so the more for me the merrier :)

Can't comment on the Don Carlos as I haven't experience a DC yet.
[snapback]220083[/snapback]​

Just bought a Don Carlos Robusto for the drive home, will post thoughts tomorrow. Also, bought a Double Corona for about 7 dollars over MSRP, as a backup.

You know...A. Fuente isn't for everyone. Don't feel bad! But you need to give them a second try...you will be surprised about the Don Carlos. I love that blend...and the Chateau sun grown is so good. But if you don't? The more for me and Atuck!!! :laugh:

-Fetter

fetterjohn said:
You know...A. Fuente isn't for everyone. Don't feel bad! But you need to give them a second try...you will be surprised about the Don Carlos. I love that blend...and the Chateau sun grown is so good. But if you don't? The more for me and Atuck!!! :laugh:

-Fetter
[snapback]220302[/snapback]​

Hey, I hope you two don't think you're getting them all. Although I think Alan is trying.

Seriously, VotTak, there are many Fuentes and many can be found at reasonable prices. The Chateau SG at $4 is the best bargain around.

Sorry guys. The only ones that we will be releasing to the public are the Candela lines! :laugh: