• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad Mini Belicoso

vintageafficianado

I bought a couple of Trinidad Mini Bellicosos(50 guage, 5 in.) a while back and lit the first one up last night. I have never had a Trini before, I had the regular Bellicoso sitting in my humi for a while but gave it to a friend, who enjoyed it alot. Anyway, Im no expert but here goes:

My first impression was that it was a strong potent cigar. It looked very rich and dark, it looked like a broadleaf wrapper, I saw maybe a couple of very fine seams in the whole wrapper. The construction of this cigar was absolutly beautiful, somewhat dark silky wrapper perfect end to end. I moistened the end slightly before I clipped it and it left a rich oily tingling taste on my lips. After I clipped it, the pre-draw was kind of chocolately. It reminded me of some champagne truffles I had a couple of days back. Very rich. I lit it up and that chocolately taste was back but far more subtle. The draw was leaning a little toward the tight side. And despite the slightly tight feel, it was giving a fairly decent draw so I barely noticed. It burned fairly straight all the way through, the ash was very light grey and didnt fall until it reached nearly 3 inches. Again, Im no expert and Im sure alot of you on here could pick out all the flavors alot better, but I tasted that a creamy chocolately flavor early on which faded quickly and gave way to a leathery taste and maybe a light nutty taste. Around the end I tasted hints of spice and right before I nearly burned my fingers the chocolate came back to finish it off. I am a little more accustomed to a milder smoke, but this one was exceptional despite making my head spin a little. :p

This was a VERY flavorful smoke. The creamy chocolate after taste was deff one of my favorite parts of the smoke and it lingered on for quite a while. I always wonder how some of you identify all these different flavors in a cigar but the Trini made it fairly easy. All around, it was an AWESOME smoke, I will without a doubt smoke the remaining 2 soon and with much anticipation. And I will probably get a couple more and maybe try to hunt down some ISOM Trinis. Im still experimenting with different cigars, and Im glad I decided to give the Trinidad another shot after I didnt get a chance to smoke the first one I got.

Yes, I must agree. These are fine smokes although a little on the pricey side. I usually smoke their churchill or belicoso. You think these are good, you should try a cuban one! :love: :D