• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad Y Cia For Everyday Smokes?

DKAudio

I have been recommended Trinidad Y Cias for good cheap everyday smokes. At Tarheel a bundle is only $12-16 depending on size.
Any opinions?

What characteristics do they have?

I tried doing a search but didn't come up with anything useful.

Thanks

They are an ok mild to medium bodied cigar rolled at the NATSA factory in Nicauragua, the same place that makes Jose Marti, and La Finca. I think they are a good value for the price. I may still have a couple of the corona size in one of my coolers, e-mail your snailer to Bellecroteau at aol dot com and I'll send you a couple to try if you want.
Ralph

I have a bundle that I've smoked a few out of and they are ok. They seem to be a hit or miss. 2 out of 6 have been plugged so far. I would spend a few more dollars and get something better. I loved the GR Special Red label and Fumadores I received.

I'll send you a few if Ralph doesn't. Just let me know.

I would much rather pay the extra ten bucks and buy a bundle of Consuegras than smoke Trinidad y Cias. I haven't had one in 8 or 9 years, but my recollection was that they were not good.

Hmm, I am thinking the same thing by your replies. Stick with Connies and Flor de Olivas for everyday smokes.

Thanks

I cannot stand Trinidad y Cias. They taste like pure ammonia and fresh ass. :D