• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad

Lee

:D I picked up a couple of these in a trade recently. These are beautiful cigars with a wonderful nose! I packed one up to take to the Mooch Herf this past weekend, just in case!

Well, after starting the night off with a VSG Enchantment that was gifted to me (thanks Devin!) , then a Short gifted to me Bill, and a wonderful Cuban meal, it was time! I pulled this thing of beauty out of the tupperdor and admired it for a few moments. The guys were giving me grief cause I've never had one and they knew the mooch would be on once I did!

Upon lighting this cigar I was mesmerized! I see what all of the fuss is about now! It was smooth, produced plenty of rich smoke and burned like a dream! The guys were making fun of me as I was a little dazed and my eyes glassed over! :D

Even Emo was drawn to the exhale, like a kid following his nose to a batch of freshly baked cookies!! This baby was awesome, right up there in the top five for me! Flavo was complex, I noticed cocoa, toasted nuts, spice, etc.

It was so good, I nubbed it! If you haven't tried one, do it! You won't be disappointed!

I give it a solid 97!! :D

I think the company I was in made it that much more enjoyable! ;)

Had myself one of those Beauties gifted to me by Quito in my PB Box Pass. Smoked it in the company of Allofus123, Horse (and his filly), Tommyrox and LuckyDawg. Great company, great cigar, and I accessorized with a Baylies OTR that complimented the Trini like a Dream (a wet one) :D

GREAT REVIEW! THANKS LEEBO!

TWO THUMBS UP!

Thumbs%20up.jpg

LMAO!

SAM

Speaking of glazed over... :0 When ole Lee lit that baby, the aroma was wonderful. I mentioned that, and a few minutes later I commented that I was going to have to get me one to try sometime. Well, Devin looks at me sideways, opens his traveldor, and hands me a Trini. Damn fine smoke! The guys kept givin me hell bout being glazed over, but I am thick skinned. LOL. Regardless, stick a fork in me, I was done. I had brought a buncha fine smokes, and probably went through a lot that night. Last count was 6 I believe. Yum.

Emo

Yep! That night was a blast! Devin and the magical traveldor! ROTFLMAO

We are definitely doing it again next year!!! ;)