• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad

Robbmt

Thermal UP!!!!!!
Went to one of the higher end shops in town and tobaccanist suggested I try this Trinidad. Gold label with two black lines and three t's on eah side of the name. He said it would be different from what I was used to. Not different like an ACID, I asked.

Anyway, smoking the Robusto size and These are good!!!!!!!!!!! Nice and slightly spongy, beautiful brown. When I toasted the foot I could smell something almost like mesquite. Draws superbly with full satiny smoke. Bold flavor on the back of the throat like a smoky BBQ sauce and going well with a merlot-syrah.

Won't be able to get back to shop soon and was wondering what tobaccos were in here. Any help appreciated.

Robb

don't know anything about them.
but you made it sound so good i'm going to look for one this weekend.

Thanks Matt, I just found that and was going to post same. Still not sure what made it so tasty. Glen I surely suggest you find one and smoke it!
Robb

Anyone know where to get these?? Please let me know! Thanks!! :thumbs:

Thanks! Anybody know of any others??

I believe I saw those at Holts' retail store. They may have them online. Excellent smoke, IMO, but not for the price. I think they were close to $10/stick, IIRC.