• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trip to the B&M

Razorback

Migratory Coconut
This morning Hojadepuro and myself decided to check out a B&M about 30 miles north of our Fayetteville. I don't know about Brandon but I was pleasantly suprised at what we found.
we picked up:
:thumbs: :thumbs:
3 WOAN
1 Best Seller
3 LFD DL Chisels (2 nat/ 1 maddie)
1 DCM # 5
1 Ancient Warrior Robusto
1 Torano Tribute 2004

The guy was showing us some of his personal smokes... we were stoked to see he occassionally gets WOAMs, BTLs, Sharks, and some other elusive sticks. We didn't think there was anyway a B&M around here would have these smokes. Alright... I just wanted to share our good find.

(Kayak_Rat I gave you a shot out at Stogie's)

Nick

Congrats on the shopping experiance.
I am luckey to have a great shop that has every available fuente at msrp as well.

Damn, you're lucky. My closest B&M is three hours away and I am lucky if they have anything worthwhile. However, today I was lucky enough to go to Wheeling WV and talk to several of the old timers that used to work at the Marsh Wheeling Stogies factory. They were dog rockets I know, but I enjoyed a FFOX Power Ranger while they knawed away at whatever the hell they were somking. Great stories!

n

Sounds like you found a nice little shop up there. I might have to check it out someday.

nfulton said:
Damn, you're lucky. My closest B&M is three hours away and I am lucky if they have anything worthwhile. However, today I was lucky enough to go to Wheeling WV and talk to several of the old timers that used to work at the Marsh Wheeling Stogies factory. They were dog rockets I know, but I enjoyed a FFOX Power Ranger while they knawed away at whatever the hell they were somking. Great stories!

n
[snapback]296955[/snapback]​

Wow,I dont know what I'd do if the closest shop was 3 hrs away,I feel for you.
I am graced with 3 excellent shops within bike rideing distance and one a half a block away.2 more a short car ride 2 an hour away at the inlaws house and 3 great shops at my best friends house 40minutes north.That doesn't include the great shops in NYC.(Not meant as a brag,I just feel for you). :whistling: :(

nfulton said:
Damn, you're lucky. My closest B&M is three hours away and I am lucky if they have anything worthwhile.
[snapback]296955[/snapback]​

Yeah, I'm sort of in the same boat. I have a local shop in my town, but it's basically like not having one at all. Therefore, unless I want to drive an hour and a half, I've got the internet only to rely on, that is until I move!

If it weren't for the internet, I would be screwed. The worst problem is nothing at MSRP or even close.

sorry about the threadjack.

n

Castaway said:
Ever see "The Boss" on any of your bike rides? :thumbs:
[snapback]297245[/snapback]​

Nope,but he has made unannounced appearances at A record shop I frequent in the next town over called Red Bank.He also makes unannounced appearances at many local bars and clubs to sing a bit.He shows up at the record shop often.